GeneDireX - MB208-0100
OnePCR Ultra Supermix w Fluorescent Dye
Size: 100 rxns (2.5ml)
OnePCR Ultra is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. OnePCR Ultra is a pre-mixed solution containing Taq DNA polymerase, PCR buffer, dNTP, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. OnePCR Ultra which contains the Taq DNA polymerase is purified from the E. coli. and expressing the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene. This enzyme has a 5′ → 3′ DNA polymerase and the 5′ → 3′ exonuclease activity but lacks the 3′ → 5′ exonuclease activity. OnePCR Ultra, which contains the fluorescence dye, is directly detected on LED transilluminator or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. OnePCR Ultra mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow approximately 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with the sufficient amplification reactions of 50 μl each.
- No post-staining processing of DNA required.
- Direct loading onto the agarose gel for electrophoresis.
- Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity equivalent to ethidium bromide.
- Speed – Benefit for quick set up of PCR reaction such as colony PCR when screening for positive clones.
- Compatibility – Use blue light or UV to detect the signal.
Size: 100 Reactions ( 2 × 1.25ml )
Store at 4°C up to 6 months.
Store at RT up to 3 months.
Store at -20°C up to 1 year.
Shipping Temperature: 4°C
Note: OnePCR Ultra is light sensitive and should be stored and protected from light.