GeneDireX - BS001-B500ML
OneStep Blocker - Protein Free Western Blocking Solution and Signal Enhancer
A novel way to perform Western Blot
Mix OneStep Blocker, 1°Ab and 2° Ab with membrane together, that's all.
OneStep Blocker is a blocking solution for Western blot analysis.
This OneStep Blocker buffer not only provides blocking, primary and secondary antibody hybridization in one step but also enhances the signal developed with HRP (horseradish peroxidase) or AP (alkaline phosphatase) substrates. It, therefore, serves as both blocker and enhancer in Western analysis. With the 3-in-1 step procedure, OneStep Blocker is a time and labor economic solution for the time consuming and laborious Western procedure.
- 3 steps in one: Block the membrane and dilute 1o Ab & 2o Ab in one step.
- Enhance antibody signal: It shows a two- to five-fold increase in signal intensity for most protein targets, enabling much less protein to be detected with the same substrate and method.
- Enhance time-saving: It saves at least 2 hours in the antibody detection process during the Western Blot, with only one hour needed.
- Universal antibody diluent: Ready-to-use dilution buffer for most of 1o Ab & 2o Ab.
- No blocking step needed: Just immerse the membrane in the OneStep Blocker solution with your antibodies. That's all.
- Effective with any ECL: After the antibody detection process, the signal can be developed with both HRP (horseradish peroxidase) and AP (alkaline phosphatase) substrates.
- Less hands-on steps: No 3 wash steps are required, meaning no need to transfer the membrane in&out of the container.
- Compatible with PVDF & NC membrane: Regardless of the pore size, the OneStep Blocker minimizes the background from non-specific protein binding by antibodies.
- Improve protein detection: Improve the binding process of target proteins, so that specific antibodies can bind more effectively.
- Protein free: Reduces overall background and minimizes non-specific signals often seen with ECL detection.