BIO-HELIX - MB755-0100
Agarose Powder 100g (Molecular Biology Grade)
- Bio-Helix Agarose is ideal for size-based separation of nucleic acids in electrophoresis application.
- Each gel sharply resolves DNA and provides the consistent resolution from lot to lot.
- Its low EEO property enables high electrophoretic mobility of DNA.
- Its strong gel strength allows easy handling and less breakage.
- There are no detectable DNase and RNase activities.
- Routine analysis of nucleic acids by gel electrophoresis and blotting.
- Protein gel electrophoresis, Ouchterlony, and radial immunodiffusion(RIO).
Gelling Temperature : 36.8°C
Melting Temperature : 87.9°C
Moisture Content : 5.07%
Sulfate Content: 0.097%
Gel Strenght (1% Gel): 1,365 g/cm2
RNase / DNase: non-detectable